Build Efficiencies into Your Procurement Process
Outsourcing non-core functions can greatly accelerate your organization's innovation and growth while delivering cost savings – if managed correctly.
Outsourced projects and services require complex workflows that track quality, delivery and value. And because most companies purchase a wide variety of outsourced services, those workflows can become difficult to manage and even harder to optimize.
As the first to market a solution, TAPFIN delivers a comprehensive and streamlined approach to Services Procurement Management (SPM) for Fortune 500 companies. An extension of our time-tested Contingent Workforce Management (CWM) programs, our SPM process includes a thorough assessment of your current policies and practices, RFX workflows, project management, project analytics and vendor performance.
Year over year, TAPFIN gives you more to ensure you are always receiving more value and return on your original investment, including:
- Cost-savings from improved contract negotiations, process optimization and standardization, and decreased billing errors.
- Reduced services spend through full lifecycle management and spend visibility.
- Stronger deliverables through more effective proposal analysis and business award decisions.
- Enhanced vendor performance through ongoing milestone tracking against SOWs.
- Protection through compliance with internal security, co-employment laws and Sarbanes-Oxley reporting requirements.
- Increased efficiency through application of best practices, strong program management, and technology provide client managers more visibility into spend, SOW management, and risk.
- Effective program adoption due to our expertise in change management.
Learn more about how TAPFIN can improve your Services Procurement Management. Contact us today for our free SPM assessment.
> return to top of page